GRATITUDE
I am so looking forward to this month & the next!
There is so much good in my world.
Here are only 10 (there are so many more) people that bring me happiness!
1. Casey- he will always be at the top of my list.
Because he continues to love me through every phase in life.
2. Tanner- he takes his role as 'beta' male very seriously!
3. Ashlyn- she is unique, confident and beautiful!
4. Sam- all he wants out of life is to make people laugh &
to make good food (future chef).
5. Ellie- she keeps it real at our home &
let's me know when I need to improve on things!
6. Elder Holland- I can't listen to one of his talks &
not be emotionally, mentally & spiritually better.
7. mom & dad- they continue on, even against the
greatest odds
8. Jodi- helps me reach new heights
by her example.
9. mom & dad Puzey- they love & live adventures daily
10. Elmo- when I hear his voice I always have to stop
what I'm doing to see what he' doing
1 comment:
You are so nice! Thanks for being willing to stretch to those heights even though it can be painful...26.2! The joy is in the journey and gratitude is a good place to be, thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment