Well, it's all over.
They are safely tucked away in our little home town schools & I love it!
The best part of it-
they all wanted me to walk in with them!
Even my 7th grader needed a little reassurance.
Ashlyn walked in holding my hand,
Sam held my hand & giggled the whole time we walked.
Again, I loved it! They will all be amazing.
Ellie & I have good times ahead.
2 comments:
We must be friends, I used the same word "tucked" about my children being at school today as well! You have great kids - I love them all. Can't wait to see all of your projects (soon to come).
Awwwh....Diana, this brought back such sweet memories of my little family from long ago.
I loved those days...and you taking a picture of them on your front porch, I did that every single year of their first day as well. Sweet!
What a darling family you are, and you...such a sweet, beautiful mom.
I love ya, Linda
Post a Comment