Monday, October 1, 2012

EMBRACE

I have been pondering a lot lately on the word 'embrace'.  Life for us Puzey family has changed pretty drastically in the past two months.  We moved rather quickly from our home back to our roots.  Moved in with the in-laws (who were amazing) for a month!  Moved again into a cute little home in the country.  Now we have been settled for two weeks and things are beginning to get back to a normal.  'Normal' as in family dinners, chores, planning menus, arguing over tight bathroom quarters!

Anyways,  one day as I was driving and thinking of all that had happened  in such a short time, I had a very peaceful and grateful feeling come over me, that life is good and all will be well.  It did take two months to get that feeling, but it did come in a very comforting way and I am grateful.  I wanted to embrace that feeling and keep it with me always, but then I realized that in all situations of our lives we need to embrace them because we don't know what will come our way in the future.

I decided I am going to embrace:
*another move
*a new ward
*a cute little house
*being close to family
*old friends
*new friends
*my growing children
*starting over
*those who serve without question

I am going to embrace every situation because I know that the Lord is in charge of all things and it took me a while to be able to let go of my circumstances and to turn it over to Him.  I know if I trust in Him, all will work out, maybe not in a way that I think they should or in the time frame that I want, but it will work out.  So 'embrace' all that is good around you and all will be well.


FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT
 my boys minus Casey:(
 beautiful field of sunflowers
 Puzey girls
 who do you think is the hardest to get under control?

 the sunflower field was literally buzzing with bees
Ash got a little nervous!



lovely people who let us live with them!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Cute photos in the sunflowers! Is that near your new home? You know Mike's house is on the market and he is gone, right? You can move HOME anytime now :) The girls in YW miss you as do we all!!