Monday, April 30, 2012

soccer spring 2012

Tanner had a tournament in Boise
It is always fun to watch so many athletes get together
and work hard.
Tanner is very dedicated and works so hard
He will wake up at 5:30 a.m.
to do his own training.
I have a lot of respect for him!



Earlier in the week Ash was in Pocatello.
She plays goalie the first half and 
forward the second half.  
I think she is amazing and doesn't have
any fear (at least that I see)
as she goes head to head against an opposing player!
so fun

 in the shot above
she deflected the ball 
it hit the cross bar
& went behind the goal!
amazing

2 comments:

Jodi said...

awesome kids and a true soccer mom! way to go puzey's!!!

White Bedroom said...

Hi
Diana's World
Entertaining and valuable writing this is. Essays like this are so important to broadening people's horizons