I am feeling that my years are numbered with my older kids in
the carving business.
When they were younger it was stressful to
get into the mess and then
hoping that no one would cut themselves
or stick a pumpkin seed up their nose.
But now, it is quite enjoyable to watch
their creativity and creations come to life.
We always top off the evening with
roasted pumpkin seeds and the
punkin' lighting!
5 comments:
Looks great!
Those are some great looking pumpkins. you are so talented. I'm Nicole Burts babysitter, Lynette. I didn't want you to think some stranger was looking at your blog.
I love reading about your family's fun adventures. Your pumpkins look great.
Loved your creative pumpkins, but love your family more.
I've been thinking about you, and how it was so great chatting with you the other day so I decided to get the updates on your cute family. What a fun Halloween activity. Did Sam really put that in his mouth?!! Doesn't surprise me, but gross! Cute pumpkins!
Post a Comment