The weather has been amazing for the past week!
We occasionally get a few good weeks before we hunker down for the long haul of the next season. (I can't even say the season out loud because I don't want it to come!!!)
Sam- NOT happy, he's the ONLY one that ALWAYS has to stay in to do dishes!
Ellie- making that tongue work to her advantage!
Tanner- doing some of his own training!
Ashlyn- sharing the apple harvest with Zips!
Last night was just a fabulous night.
4 comments:
your kids are so cute diana! I love your life (ok - i know it's not always perfect, i'm sure). but i love that you have animals and live in idaho and can yummy foods and do neat things together as a family.
Great post!! I'm with you, the weather has been fantastic and I dread the "S" word!!! Any word on your house here selling?
What a fun night. I'm actually excited for this "unspeakable" season to appear :D
Those are some amazing photos. Cute kids! I have a few of them who ALWAYS have to be the ONLY ones to do everything ;)
Post a Comment