I had the most amazing weekend.
A friend in my ward invited a group of women that she knew up to her beautiful cabin.
The purpose of this rendezvous was to work on projects that we weren't getting done at home, visit with other women & enjoy amazing food!
It turned out that only a few could go, so a total of 4 mommas went Friday afternoon up into the mountains, we set up shop & got to work.
I finished quilting 2 quilt tops & bound one of them.
I felt like a million bucks when the excursion was over. My belly was filled to over capacity & my momma & wife 'buckets' were overflowing.
I felt rejuvenated & ready to take on my responsibilities again.
You could see for miles & miles!
on porch over looking a canyon
amazing food- honey lime enchialdas & avacado salsa
here's the link to enchiladas
2 comments:
That sounds like a blast.
so fun... oh, i'm feeling hungry for fabric... but, maybe hungrier for female adult conversation...
this getaway looks perfect!
Post a Comment